“Törggelen“ is not only about good wine and traditional dishes, no! “Törggelen“ is hiking through the varied and therefore interesting cultural landscape of Isarco Valley, passing by vineyards, old farmhouses and chestnut orchards. The experiencing of the landscape, its history and traditions as well as the tasting of locally grown products and carefully prepared dishes … that’s “Törggelen”!
from 09.10.2022 to 09.11.2022 - 3 nights
from 266.00 €per person
Autumn is the most picturesque season in South Tyrol - take your time to taste the new wine and freshly roasted chestnuts and experience old customs during a guided autumn-excursion.
- 3 overnight-stays with rich breakfast buffet (from Sunday to Wednesday)
- All the benefits of the Brixen Card
- coffee, tea and snacks in the afternoon at our self-service-counter in the breakfast area
- free rental of city bikes (on availability)
- free wireless internet in the whole hotel
- daily entrance at the Acquarena centre with pools for 2,5 hours (excludet holidays)
- Bottle of home-pressed apple juice
- Guided Torggele walking tour including wine tasting and lunch (always on Tuesdays)
go to all offers list